- Finance Directorate
This Directorate ensures that there is proper financial management and its administration at the Ministry.
It also leads the administration of Treasury management, accounts preparation and facilitates the process for sourcing funds from donor partners and other stakeholders for implementing programmes and projects of the Ministry.
The units under this directorate include the following:
- Prepares payment vouchers and releases of cash for the Ministry's programmes and activities;
- Monitors expenditure to ensure that it is within budgetary allocation.
- Prepares projects/programmes accounts for coordinators and programmes managers and for auditing
- Prepares financial statements.
- Applies for release of funds,
- Processes warrants of various forms
- Resource Mobilization:- The unit is responsible for facilitating the process for sourcing funds from donor partners and other stakeholders for implementing programmes and projects of the ministry
Inauguration of Advisory Board
Aug. 22, 2017