Research, Statistics & Information Management
Research, Statistics and Information Management (RSIM)
- Conducts and commissions researches, compiles and analyses data for the Ministry.
- Compiles all information pertaining to the Ministry in line with its activities and programmes.
- Creates and maintains data bank for effective and efficient decision-making.
- Facilitates the projection of the image of the Sector by disseminating information on the Ministry’s policies, activities and procedures.
- Provides a mechanism for receiving feedback on the Ministry’s policies and activities.
The directorate is composed of the following units:
- Research and Statistics Unit:- It Conducts research into the activities of the Ministry. It also ensures that requisite data is available for decision-making.
- Library and Documentation Unit:- The unit is responsible for the Library and collates the required data to create a database for the Ministry.
- Information Technology/ Information Management Unit: - It Initiates and maintains information technology network and infrastructure for the Ministry. It also develops supports and integrates new technologies into the operations of the Ministry.
DEPUTY PM PAYS COURTESY CALL ON MINISTER FOR LOCAL GOVERN...
Sept. 13, 2018
Nomination of District Chief Executive - Brekum West
Aug. 31, 2018
Share this page